Video: A Look Back at 2019 with AASHTO Publicationseditor@aashto.org January 17, 2020 0 COMMENTS
In 2019, the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials released fourteen (14) new and revised publications, as well several interim revisions, across multiple publication categories.
The video below provides an overview of those releases:
In the Bridges & Structures category, AASHTO released seven (7) publications:
- Manual for Bridge Element Inspection, 2nd Edition (Item Code: MBEI-2)
- 2020 Interim Revisions to the LRFD Specifications for Structural Supports for Highway Signs, Luminaires, and Traffic Signals, 1st Edition (Item Code: LRFDLTS-1-I4-OL)
- 2020 Interim Revisions to the Standard Specifications for Structural Supports for Highway Signs, Luminaires, and Traffic Signals, 6th Edition (Item Code: LTS-6-I3-OL)
- 2020 Interim Revisions to the AASHTO LRFD Bridge Construction Specifications, 4th Edition (Item Code: LRFDCONS-4-I1)
- 2020 Interim Revisions to Guide Design Specifications for Bridge Temporary Works, 2nd Edition (Item Code: GSBTW-2-I1)
- Steel Bridge Fabrication QC/QA Guidelines, G4.1—2019 (Item Code: NSBASBFQC-2-OL)
- Steel Bridge Erection Guide Specification, 3rd Edition, S10.1—2019 (Item Code: NSBASBEGS-3-OL)
- G13.1, Guidelines for Steel Girder Bridge Analysis, 3rd Edition (Item Code: NSBASGBA-3-OL)
In the Design & Traffic category last year, AAASHTO released the Guidelines for Geometric Design of Low-Volume Roads, 2nd Edition (Item Code: VLVLR-2-UL), while in the Materials, Testing and Pavements category, AASHTO released three (3) updates.
To download AASHTO’s complete 2019 Editorial Calendar of publication releases, click here.