The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials recently issued a new publications catalog.
The new index – entitled AASHTO Publications Catalog-2021, Volume 2 – includes the latest information concerning the organization’s publications, including descriptions, available formats, and prices.
This 2021 Publications Catalog features several recently released AASHTO publications, including the following:
- Guidelines for Maintaining Small Movement Bridge Expansion Joints, 1st Edition
- Commuting in America 2021: The National Report on Commuting Patterns and Trends—Brief 21.1. The Changing Nature of Work
- Commuting in America 2021: The National Report on Commuting Patterns and Trends—Brief 21.2. Vehicle Availability Patterns and Trends
- Survey of State Funding for Public Transportation – Final Report 2021, Based on FY 2019 Data
The catalog also features three soon-to-be-released publications available to pre-order including:
- Guide to Bridge Preservation Actions, 1st Edition
- 2021 Supplement to the Guide Specifications for Highway Construction, 10th Edition
- Guide for the Planning, Design, and Operation of Pedestrian Facilities, 2nd Edition
Click here to download a copy of the new AASHTO Publications Catalog.